The often forgotten NES port of Archer MacLean's Dropzone.
A pair of seemingly unused objects.
To enter any player names at the hi-score table, you must get at least 10,000 pts. After entering any name from the list below, wait for the hi-score table to appear and press Up, Right, Down, Left on controller 1. A small green enemy will appear to the left of the hi-score table as an animated cursor. Select one of the secret names with Up / Down to activate the corresponding game effect. To play with these effects, press Select. Pressing Start will reset the current cheat state.
- ZOQ - Does nothing
- NOJ - Does nothing
- RRP - Doubles the cloak time
- CZN - Starts game from WAVE 5
- FHO - Starts game from WAVE 10
- INR - Prevents explosion when volcano particles or NMEYE enemy collision detects
- KEN - Faster moving acceleration
- LOB - Slower moving acceleration
- BAZ - Higher gravity
- WOW - Starts game from WAVE 75
- MPS - Glamour game mode (Turns graphics purple)
- HDB - Cancels cheat mode, set all names as "JNR" and all scores to 100